Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Contextuality in composite systems: the role of entanglement in the Kochen-Specker theorem, V.J. Wright and R. Kunjwal, Quantum 7, 900 (2023) (arXiv:2109.13594). (Published PDF)
- Contextuality in entanglement-assisted one-shot classical communication, S.A. Yadavalli and R. Kunjwal, Quantum 6, 839 (2022) (arXiv:2006.00469). (Published PDF)
- Quantum researcher mobility: the wonderful wizard of Oz who paid for Dorothy’s Visa fees, M. Malik, E. Agudelo, and R. Kunjwal, Quantum Sci. Technol. 7 034005 (2022) (arXiv:2203.02371). (Published PDF)
- Characterization of Noncontextuality in the Framework of Generalized Probabilistic Theories, D. Schmid, J.H. Selby, E. Wolfe, R. Kunjwal, and R.W. Spekkens, PRX Quantum 2, 010331 (2021) (arXiv:1911.10386). (Published PDF)
- Towards spacetime entanglement entropy for interacting theories, Y. Chen, L. Hackl, R. Kunjwal, H. Moradi, Y.K. Yazdi, M. Zilhao, J. High Energ. Phys. 2020, 114 (2020) (arXiv:2002.00966). (Published PDF)
- Joint measurability structures realizable with qubit measurements: Incompatibility via marginal surgery, N. Andrejic and R. Kunjwal, Phys. Rev. Research 2, 043147 (2020) (arXiv:2003.00785). (Published PDF)
- Quantifying Bell: the Resource Theory of Nonclassicality of Common-Cause Boxes, E. Wolfe, D. Schmid, A. B. Sainz, R. Kunjwal, and R. W. Spekkens, Quantum 4, 280 (2020) (arXiv: 1903.06311). (Published PDF)
- Hypergraph framework for irreducible noncontextuality inequalities from logical proofs of the Kochen-Specker theorem, R. Kunjwal, Quantum 4, 219 (2020) (arXiv:1805.02083). (Published PDF)
- Anomalous weak values and contextuality: robustness, tightness, and imaginary parts, R. Kunjwal, M. Lostaglio, and M.F. Pusey, Phys. Rev. A 100, 042116 (2019) (arXiv:1812.06940). (Published PDF, Code)
- Beyond the Cabello-Severini-Winter framework: making sense of contextuality without sharpness of measurements, R. Kunjwal, Quantum 3, 184 (2019) (arXiv:1709.01098). (Published PDF)
- Almost quantum correlations are inconsistent with Specker’s principle, by T. Gonda, R. Kunjwal, D. Schmid, E. Wolfe, and A. B. Sainz, Quantum, 2, 87 (2018) (arXiv:1712.01225). (Published PDF)
- From statistical proofs of the Kochen-Specker theorem to noise-robust noncontextuality inequalities, by R. Kunjwal and R. W. Spekkens, Phys. Rev. A 97, 052110 (2018) (arXiv:1708.04793). (Published PDF)
- An experimental test of noncontextuality without unphysical idealizations, M.D. Mazurek, M. F. Pusey, R. Kunjwal, K. J. Resch and R.W. Spekkens, Nature Communications 7:11780 (2016) (arXiv:1505.06244). (Published PDF, Supplementary Information, Supplementary Data 1, Supplementary Data 2)
- From the Kochen-Specker theorem to noncontextuality inequalities without assuming determinism, R. Kunjwal and R.W. Spekkens, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 110403 (2015) (arXiv:1506.04150). (Published PDF, Supplemental Material)
- Fine’s theorem, noncontextuality, and correlations in Specker’s scenario, R. Kunjwal, Phys. Rev. A 91, 022108 (2015) (arXiv:1410.7760). (Published PDF)
- Quantum realization of arbitrary joint measurability structures, R. Kunjwal, C. Heunen and T. Fritz, Phys. Rev. A 89, 052126 (2014) (arXiv:1403.0470). (Published PDF)
- Minimal state-dependent proof of measurement contextuality for a qubit, R. Kunjwal and S. Ghosh, Phys. Rev. A 89, 042118 (2014) (arXiv:1305.7009). (Published PDF)
- Relative volume of separable bipartite states, R. Singh, R. Kunjwal, and R. Simon, Phys. Rev. A 89, 022308 (2014) (arXiv:1307.1454). (Published PDF)
Preprints on arXiv
- Trading causal order for locality, R. Kunjwal and Ä. Baumeler, arXiv:2202.00440 (2022).
- Accessible fragments of generalized probabilistic theories, cone equivalence, and applications to witnessing nonclassicality, J.H. Selby, D. Schmid, E. Wolfe, A.B. Sainz, R. Kunjwal, R.W. Spekkens, arXiv:2112.04521 (2021).
- Contextuality without incompatibility, J.H. Selby, D. Schmid, E. Wolfe, A.B. Sainz, R. Kunjwal, and R.W. Spekkens, arXiv:2106.09045 (2020).
- Bell violations from arbitrary joint measurability structures, S.A. Yadavalli, N. Andrejic, and R. Kunjwal, arXiv:2008.10100 (2020).
- Understanding the interplay of entanglement and nonlocality: motivating and developing a new branch of entanglement theory, D. Schmid, T.C. Fraser, R. Kunjwal, A. B. Sainz, E. Wolfe, and R. W. Spekkens, arXiv:2004.09194 (2020).
- A note on the joint measurability of POVMs and its implications for contextuality, R. Kunjwal, arXiv:1403.0470 (2014).
Ph.D. Thesis: Contextuality beyond the Kochen-Specker theorem